Hydrogeology and Hydrology:
- The study of groundwater with medium and large depth;
- The study of dams and hill lakes;
- The creation of industrial units of Bottling mineral water;
- Monitoring and quality control of ground water;
- The inventory of water points;
- The study of the sources and the spa resorts;
- Monitoring of risks of pollution and contamination of aquifers and solutions that can back them up;
- The study of irrigated areas.
- Mapping and modeling of groundwater.
To achieve a water catchment structure (one or more surveys) whose execution costs are usually high (several thousands of dinars), it is strongly recommended to be assisted by experienced specialists in the field of water research studies.
Each project requires a specific intervention adapted to the problem raised by the customer by an appropriate geophysical method for the context.